Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can’t be ignored today. Too few companies realize that everything stands or falls with good SEO. Do you want to generate more conversions via your website? The solution for you is a well-optimized website! We help you to understand why SEO is so important and what added value this can bring to your website.
What is SEO?
In short, SEO is a grouping of different techniques that ensure that a website appears high in search engine results, that’s exactly what you want! Read on and discover why SEO is so important nowadays.
Why is SEO so important?
No matter in which branch your company is active, competitors are always watching. Search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, … help millions of users a day to find concrete answers to their questions.
Google is and remains the most important player within the search engines. But why? Because the search engine receives 95% of all online searches.
Most surfers only look at the first result page if they are looking for something. Some even only see the top five results. As you read it, a good position in the search results is of great importance, because the higher you score, the more likely that potential customers will find your website.
Search Engine Optimization is essential because:
- Most of the search engine users click on one of the first five suggestions in the search results, make this advantage your strength and lead potential customers to your website or webshop.
- Users of search engines trust search engines. Dhuu! Otherwise they wouldn’t use it anyway?! But why? Because your website appears in the top five results. And, oh yes! Make sure that your website is visually appealing so visitors are not going away immediately.
- SEO is also good for your social media story. People who find your website – by using Google or Bing – are more likely to promote your website through social media. And all that through a question of trust.
- Search Engine Optimization has more impact than other methods! Keeping a blog or maintaining social media accounts is nice, but it all starts with a well optimized website. After the website is fully optimized, you only need to keep an eye on the visitor numbers. Do they fall back? Then you need to carry out an optimization again.
- SEO, or a well-optimized website, ensures that more visitors come to your website. Recent figures show that 32,5% of search engine users only click on the highest results.
- Remember, your competitors do it too. SEO is a never-ending story. If you do not improve your position or regularly optimize your website, you lose ground to a competitor who does. A simple fact how the process works. Do not let yourself pass by ignoring this valuable tool.
- A higher ranking leads on average to a higher conversion. Customers who end up on your website by a search term are more likely to make a purchase.
Win the SEO race
Are you all along? And do you understand why SEO is so important? As you know by now, SEO is not child’s play. Making a website SEO-proof requires a lot of time, and don’t forget about the continuous optimization. But we are happy to help you and do everything possible to give you a good website, with respect for Google’s algorithm.
Do not forget to read our blog every week. We keep you posted about digital trends, technologies, developments and tips & tricks.